life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Saturday, May 29, 2004

haiz...~

seems likfe everydae is oso so frustrated.... nothing seems to b on the right track.... afternoon went bowling again... actualli wanna stop for a dae... but too easy tempted... haiz...~ still got going veri well in bowling... but had a slight improvement... tomolo going warren to bowl... hope it turns out well...~ after bowling todae i was like so restless... dunno wad i'm thinking and troubling too...~ i was like watching nygh trainin, but my mind is in the 'ocean'... haiz..~ went to KBOX after ah toh xia ban... feel so troubled, replica watches so went to fa xie... he was msging her, making her more n more confused, afraid... haiz.... the he was so fed up and wanted to juz screw him up... haiz... in the end oso dunno got ornot... went off at ard 12.30... three of us took the cab, leaving one out... he looked fierce in his eyes... scared tat he might do something rash...~ but he told mi he walking hm... mayb to calm down... hope nothing bad is gonna happen... haiz...~ mi alreadi got problem myself le, but still come this type of problem... damn it man... but no chioce, frens ma... in any time of depression muz help out one... suan le... say it isn't so...


Artist : Gareth Gates
Title : Say It Isn't So

Skies are dark it's time for rain
Final call you board the train
Heading for tomorrow
I wave goodbye to yesterdays
Wipe the tears you hide your face
Blinded by the sorrow

How can I be smiling like before
When baby, you don't love me anymore

Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say it isn't so

Ten to five atleast we tried
We're still alive but hope just died
As they close the door behind you
Whistle blows and tons of steel
Shake the ground beneth the wheels
As I wish I never found you

How can I be smiling when you're gone
Will I be strong enough to carry on

Miles and miles to go before I can say,
Before I can lay my love for you to sleep
Oh, darling oh
I got miles and miles togo
Before anyone will ever hear
Me laugh again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home