life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Monday, November 22, 2004

back at GMC...

back at GMC... the place still the same, but quite a few new faces... only one week and the call centre is full... i went in and i was like lost in the jungle... haha... dun even have my seat... *lost* i sat down at my old usual seat, but when i was trying to find something, chanel handbags a new staff named john juz sat down on my seat... i was like, 'my area had been overruled...' wad the... went to cover the front counter until ard 1plus... den help johnny, the boss, to go carry something... actualli tht was in his car, but in the end, we had to follow his car to the Malaysia Tourism Board... reached at ard 2.45 at the office and went for lunch... time passes by and i knock off.. hehe... back home and had my dinner... so full now... awaiting for the week to pass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home