life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Saturday Nite!

hmm... although it is Sunday morning n0w, but i'm here to blog for yesterdae... hehe

okay, where shall i start... actually, yesterdae was a boring day, stayed at home rotting for the whole day... actually was like suppose to have lots of programs lo.. haha... didn't have the chance to go out with her, but nvm, next time ba... because of the roll off i didn't have the chance to go catch prawns with eugene.. ahaha... only went out at around 5 plus to Chinese Swimming Club, CSC, to bowl the club's selection... the journey was quite long, so cab fare was ard $20!!! haha.. Singapore so small only! haha... aniway, i bowled like shit as usual... mayb i expect too much already, i wasn't good at all... the roll of started @ ard 1930... 8 gms with 6 bowlers to a pair of lanes, louis vuitton handbags it lasted till 2400... so hungry and tired den... no transport back too... luckily my kind daddy wasn't asleep yet... phew... reached hm cook instant noodle... hmm... that's abt all... hmm... later got BOM dunno wan to go ornot... haiz, my mom is asking mi to go my ah ma's house.... hmm... which one neh???? haha....

Without You
Clay Aiken & Kimberly Locke
Clay Aiken:
Never even thought to cry
When I heard you say good-bye
Never said where you were going
There's no laughter in the air

Only silence everywhere
And so much left unspoken
Since you've been gone
I haven't been the same
I wish that I could see
Who's to blame
CHORUS
Without you, where do i belong?
Without you, how can I go on?
No love but yours will ever do
Tell me how am I supposed to live my life without you?
Kimberly Locke:
Was I lost in you and me
To the point I couldn't see
That what we had was dying
Now it's all that I can do
Clay Aiken & Kimberly Locke:
To see photographs of you
And stop myself from cryin'
I should learn to live without your love
Got so many memories, but it's not enough
(Repeat Chorus)
Clay Aiken:
I feel helpless and oh so all alone
Kimberly Locke:
Ooh Like I've never felt before
You made me feel alive
Clay Aiken & Kimberly Locke:
But I don't remember what it's like anymore
(Repeat Chorus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home