life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, September 17, 2006

tired...

alright, wad have i done today? went down to victors to pass kevin the hyper zone h.. finally get rid of that ball, which means i'm able to drill a new ball!! yea-ness!!! went to the shop and do the plugging, train my spares and etc. had a whole spring chicken for dinner and my jaws are dropping. the chicken is like so damn hard la! haha! came home and i was ask to complete the following... haha!!!

here it goes....

FAVOURITES
color: black
food: depends on my mood
movie: hmm... dunno
sport: bowling
day: friday
season: summer
ice cream: the one at victors

CURRENT
mood: tired
taste: not eating
clothes: track tshirt and long pants
desktop: table
toe nail color: clear
time: 12:58am
surrounding: my room
best fren: omg... mich
crush: omg... tough question... some should know. hehe.. ask me if u wanna know.. haha...
lie: the no. of games bowled
music: tian tian ye ye - F.I.R

LAST
cigarette: i dun smoke!
drink: teh tarik
ride: taxi
crush: hmm....
movie: forgot le...
phonecall: dad
cd: s.h.e
classical songs: none

HAVE YOU EVER...
date on of ur best fren: nope! didn't even have a date before!
broken the law: littering? hehe.. =p
been arrested: nope
skinny dipped: nope
been on tv: nope
kiss someone that u don't know: nope

4 things that u did today: bowl, slp, work, slack...
3 things u can hear now: Love Story, sound frm the tv, keyboard sound
random facts about me: i'm emotional... haha...
7 things that scare me: left on the shelf, ppl leaving me, contracting diseases, can't bowl, no food, being rejected, nt getting into the national/national youth squad
7 random music at the moment: love story, tian tian ye ye, feng, all by myself, qian li zhi wai,louis vuitton best in me, hen xiang shuo
7 things that i say most: hmm, sian, bored, tired, hungry, omg, haha, wth...
alrite, i've done it... so wad does it mean? haha... i so tired and shag.. gonna train tmr again... hope i bowl well....
goodnight all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home