life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Bday Edlyn

Happy Birthday Edlyn!!!

i was pang seh by this girl today AGAIN! haha!! still say won't put me aeroplane, cheat me!!! haha! anyway, hope u had a wonderful day! (: all the best in your bowling and studies and wadever u do.. haha!

I rot my day thru today thanks to miss edlyn kwok. haha. went bowling last night with nicholas, omg, chanel handbags they are bowling damn well man!! haha.. it's me that's bowling lousy la.. ): so looking forward to training tmr... training training here i come... gonna wear the new attire for tmr's training, the black adidas round neck! it's like tight fit la. damn sian.. haha.. anyway, it's better than the big big OP shirt. haha! alrite shall blog more when i have more things to say.. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home