life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Saturday, August 13, 2005

meaningless sat

sat... it's sat... saturday is my bowling day, from morning till evening. hmm. as per normal, sch trning in the morning at spgg. after the trainin had a small talk with kok and uncle gerald. started to tink about wad i'm gonna do to change my life. for the past few years ever since i quit from the basketball team, life seems to become almost the same everyday. studying and bowling. nthin else. chanel handbags once in many many blue moon mayb go kbox with frens or movie with jie. haha. kok suggested i go work part-time, work in spgg bowling alley. and it's like NNOOOOOoOO... i've alreadi been seeing nthing but books, balls and pinss.. need a break from that. haha. i'm gonna do something abt it, i can't possibly be liddat my whole life, if not i'll be like the nicholas from 06! but tat gonna wait till end of this semester... haha... went dinner with my brother, and tat's like nv happened in life that me and him went OUT for dinner together. haha. tink i'm gonna cut my hair tmr! gonna start doing some work...
I CAN DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home