life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, July 09, 2006

goodbye my love

goodbye my love, wo de ai ren zai jian...

haiz, my dear passed away on the 9th July 2006, 9.20pm. i'm awfully sad la! of all wives, she cracked. haiz. goodbye my dear BULLY.

went to plaza bowl for national league, and i bowled badly, as in not up to standard. so utterly disappointed, but i finally figure out how to do the push away that uncle denny wants me to do. hehe. went back to SPGG for the so called team training, chanel handbags found out that my bully's span was actually shorter and so i decided to chance a thumb plug, and the sad case happened. haiz, it cracked while i push the solid thumb in. my last bully. =(

What ball can i drill to replace it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home