life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

my ong called me!!

omg!!! i'm going to buy 4D man! haha... Mr. Ong called me today sia. haha! ya, he called me cos he need me to open the shop so as he can drill his balls. action max and hyjinx. cool man, free ball. when will i be like him man. the national selections is end of this month, and guess wad, they are only selecting 14 guys which 10 by score and 4 hand pick. omg!! i wan to make it!!!

i've been slacking everydae in the shop, looking at the ball and the balls looking at me. replica watches and there's nothing i can do to them. i wan to change my whole arsenal can, my current arsenal looks like kuku!! hahaha. okie la, they work can le. haha.

they're leaving for taipei this thurs, and i'm rather jealous.. i wan to go too!!! hahaha.... no $$$... hahaha....

when will i drill my track balls???...

alright, good luck for my frens going taipei! Take care!!! *some text missing* haha... u ppl should know. hahah! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home