life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Friday, January 12, 2007

blur me...

alright, i've never been so blur and stupid before... lol... i updated the software of my phone thinking that i'll be much faster after updating the software. i reformatted my memory card as i thought i've back up everything into the com. and guess what, my sudoku is gone... forever... can't find that same nice version. chanel handbags it was pre-installed when i first bought my phone... and it's installed in the memory card, so when i reformatted the memory card, it's all gone!!! how itchy my hand can get man! arg!!!

life will be sad for the next week, cos it's the last week of school and lots of work are to be done. haven't been studying much, so have to do lots of studying during the study week. BD presentation is on the 20th and i'm not even inform till yesterday. ):

tis coming sat is the roll off for team spgg... old man ask me, kok and raymond to bowl. hmm, as for whether i'll be in, i've no question for tat cos i think the respond wouldn't be good either. lesson starting at 3pm today, and i've to be in sch by 1 to celebrate QIAN ER's BIRTHDAY! (: it has been raining for days which is both good and bad.. good cos i'll be able to use my jacket, but bad cos i can't bring my bowling ball in a rainy day which means i'll have to cab. ):

still waiting for the players' briefing.. dunno when training will start... hopefully there's nothing much to change on my game. teach me how to FOCUS!!! (: i think that's what i'm lack in.

Alright i'll blog more when i'm back home tonight.. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home