life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

it's 2007!!! I wish all my fellow buddies and frens all the best in the upcoming year! stay healthy and happy always!

guess where i did my count down? AT THE CORRIDOR!! omg... the most pathetic countdown ever.. rmb 2 years ago.....

Teh Lan: "i'm going countdown with my frens..."
His Dad: "countlown countlown... count wad lown la. take a chair go outside count la. 3.. 2.. 1.. den come back slp la..."

haha.. and that's wad happen to me last year... i went coffee with ian and raymond at bt panjang starbucks. went all the way der just for coffee.. ): took a cab home and everything just so qiao. when i reach my doorstep, i heard the firecrackers!!! wad a way to kua nian! lol... waiting for raymond to call to see if we'll be going taman jurong to bowl.. hahha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home