life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Saturday, February 10, 2007

shed a tear

shed a tear

i just feel like crying. so lost and helpless. i've nv been bothered by my bowling for quite sometime le, and now i'm feeling so helpless about it. everything is like out of place, and there isn't anyone around to help me. the national coaches are busy with so many of us and can't possibly be concentrating on just me. i can't go uncle denny's training now oso. if i were to go, i'll need to apply to sbf. but there'll be some side effects of it. the coaches might feel tat i dun trust them. and thus might not like me. wad shld i do, can someone help me.

hopin that changing my thumb pitch might help... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home