life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, January 14, 2007

shag

i'm feeling super lethargic now....

went grandma's house today in the morning. saw all my young cousins. omg, 2 of them are in secondary school already, but they had always leave a 'kiddy' impression with me. they still look like kid, doesn't have the sec sch student look man. haha. alright, i admit i'm getting old. didn't had granny's cooking for quite sometime, it taste good man!

dad sent me to mount faber for the national league. my aim was to just qualify for the masters, but, i bowl like shit la. i started with a 190 with 5 in a row and a gutter shot at the last shot. following games were 163 and 166. the worst thing of all is that i cut my thumb. it hurts, not very though. oh ya, chanel handbags was feeling damn cold before bowling la, but i didn't wanted to take out my jacket man, cos gerard had the same piece as me la! haha.. dad and mum came when i was bowling the third game and we went dinner together with jie at Alexander Market. had stingray!! so nice!!!

came back and i start doing the projects again.. just completed one and i have to start preparing for the BD presentation. oh ya, the previous post i was talking about me thinking of taking up air steward as a career and guess what, i check my school email that day and i found that SIA actually had a career talk and also interview for air steward. omg! and i missed it.. ): maybe i'm just not fated to be one. ):

tomorrow is the start of last week of school. i need to start preparing for the exams cos i've been missing lecture during the week of AIA and Youth Challenge and NTU invitational. that's like 3 weeks. alright, i've got to start doing my project le. good night world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home