life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

uccd over

done with uccd presentation, coming up next is the report. followed by crm presentation. gonna have sleepless nights again. d.n.raj is giving me lots of stress on my ecm report, i admit that i'm running away from it, but i'm realli not effective. i can't tink well.

ecm ca1 results are out. not good, i everytime oso 1/2 or 1 mark to the next grade. i hate it. haiz, have to really work hard, gpa isn't meeting my expectations.


i told eugene and cat about it, and i already anticipated the scolding from them. i'm ready to get it. they've been nagging at me. hmm.


getting ready for fa. good luck to my frens taking the same paper! JIA YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home