life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, July 01, 2007

march past

goodbye

today we said goodbye to our national stadium. it was the closing march past for the national stadium which will be tear down and rebuild.

looking up from the stadiumanother sight of the stadium

there's like a problem with everyone today, cos everyone is taking cab. i waited like 30mins for cab in the afternoon and every 10m along the road, u can see one person flagging for cab. it took me 40 mins to reach csc lo. traffic jam. ceddy came to pick me up to go for the march past.

we watched the soccer match between singapore and aust, halfway and we were asked to gather at the gate for the march past. it was like 830 den, and we only walked out at like 10? waste my time. rahh...
team singapore

bern and me...

me wx and ceddy..

Lights out after the whole ceremony. drank and 'dance'. i seriously i can't dance. ): bern's daddy sent me to clementi mrt and i cabbed home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!


all the best for ur future undertakings! (: seeya tmr! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home