life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Friday, August 19, 2005

feeling great

todae is a good day for me. feels so happy. a load off my mind, uccd is over. went to bowl the SPGG Annual Championship, top qualifier for the youth le, tmr finals. WISH ME LUCK! =) juz a 'good luck' from u makes me able to bowl better. everything went on smoothly, juz tat i dunno why my yan pi yi zhi zai tiao. izzit that something bad is gonna happen? better not. i'm done with my crm presentation slides, MA graphs. still left with rwps, bfi and ecm. i need to be stronger. i will ao guo this semester! *yawns* tired, but i'll complete at the individual assignment!~

remember wad i've said... be happy... *loves*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home