life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Sunday, September 04, 2005

4 Sept 2005, Sunday

great friday, tiring yet enjoyable. fish & co, kbox. entertaining. didn't know fish & co's grilled fish with sambal is nice. kbox with 3 person is oso quite enjoyable. but, obviously there is a price to pay. a burn in the pocket. one week allowance is gone after that dae, luckily i have some savings with me. =)

Saturday morning is the day where i foresee quite a major change in my life. my dad is out of job. i was literalli floating in my dreams when my dad told me dat. wasn't shock as i'm onli subconcious. he was actually helping my uncle in selling bah ku teh. but recently i tink my uncle is unable to work or something. chanel handbags think is cash flow? not too sure, but the stall had to be closed down. and so, dad is out of job. i'll save abit, cut down on my bowling trainings and unnecessary expenditure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home