life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Monday, July 09, 2007

4 days

running out

today is a boring day... had training in the afternoon.. den went to get my ns stuffs. almost done. ns had cease my motivation to train. cos wadever i do now is redundant. it will be back to square one when i get enlisted. and no matter how well i bowl now, chanel handbags i'll nv make it into the asian youth squad, not even get promoted to the intermediate squad. ): and my phone is spoiled! ): i can't hear anything from the handset. need to go repair tmr. ): i wanted to get the E65. shld i buy and put at home, and just use it when i book out? hmm.. thinking aloud. haha!

omg! i found my long lost brother! elmo!! hahah!!

picture with my bro, elmo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home