life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Thursday, July 12, 2007

last day

end of chapter

today is the last day i'll be able to enjoy myself, after which, i'll be spending 2 weeks in tekong camp. rather reluctant to lose all the freedom, but i'm expecting to learn lots of things during national service. had already packed up my stuffs, replica watches but still thinking whether i shld be bringing my ipod along. it's not a ban item but i'm afraid of it being stolen. (:

went kbox with yq, liyu and xiao si yesterday. time passes damn fast la, time's up before we even notice it. yq shared quite a bit of his ns life with me and i tink it has inspired me to chiong. but still have to depends on the situation.

saw the asian schools results, and bern did quite well! go bern! (: i was trying to watch spiderman 3 yesterday, but it seems that i'm not fated to watch it. cos the disc hang on me halfway thru the show. so sad. ): mayb it's not meant to be... there's nthing for me to do today... just enjoy my stay at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home