life made simple______

人生故事虽然很长,但总有一天将会画上句号。。。所以我们必须珍惜眼前所有的点点滴滴,否则将会遗憾终身。。。

Monday, February 04, 2008

forever 21

i'm 21!!! R21! wahaha!! i'm nt that she k!! hahah! i'm getting old...

had a few wishes, but i'm keeping it a secret.... cos i want it to happen.. wahaha...

anyway, had my 21st bday at costa sands pasir ris... firstly i want to thank a very impt person that make this party a success, she's non other den my dear JIE!! thank you jie for spending so much time for me... i really appreciate all that you've done. it won't be able to start the chalet without u! thanks alot!! (:

i oso want to thank my fellow frens who fork out some time to come attend the party.. thanks for spending such wonderful time with me.. thanks for the pressie too... <3...

though i really wish u could be at the party but i knew it won't happen. i tht u would wish me, but i was just deceiving myself. i wasn't even in your thoughts. just a simple msg from u would be sufficient. i was hoping that u would just drop me a msg, just 2 words.. that would be the best birthday present... must u be that mean to me??? i'm trying to be fren with u, isn't that u're asking for??? i did wad u wan, i let u have ur way, but still.... the night before i was waiting, keeping myself awake at 12, hoping that one of the msg that came in was from u... seems like i'm just a passer-by in ur life, make no significant impact. not even acquaintance?? still, not a single word from u.... tat's the most disheartening thing for my 21st...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home